Cognalysis MultiRate™ displays informative graphics ranking the significance of the variables and tables or graphs to view the results for each variable.
Variable Gradient Smooting
Variable Gradient Geospatial Smoothing unleashes the predictive power of physical proximity. This method takes advantage of neighboring data points in a way that is more responsive where possible, yet more stable where necessary.
- Powerful – Quickly identifies key predictive variables, separating noise from underlying relationships. Includes techniques for identifying interaction effects and refining, improving, and simplifying models automatically.
- Easy to use – You do not need to be a statistician to get powerful, robust results with this software. For those that are already statisticians/data miners, add this powerful tool and compare the results to your other machine learning/GLM results.
- Flexible – This tool can be applied in a wide variety of everyday analysis problems, and is capable of handling large numbers of variables. As you use the tool more, you will think of even more ways to use it.
- Cost effective – Only $5,000/year for a single user; volume discounts for multiple users.
- Insurance applications:
- Establishing/Adjusting Rates and Rating Models
- Business Strategy
- Investigating Case Reserve Adequacy Changes
- Parameterizing an Individual Claim Life Cycle Model
- Reserve Analysis Segmentation
- Price Monitoring
- Fraud Detection
- Audit of Underwriters
- Improving Marketing Efficiency
- Understanding Differences Between Catastrophe Models
- many more…
For more information on how you can use Cognalysis MultiRate™ for a wide variety of analytical problems, please contact Chris Gross at (651) 293-8008 or firstname.lastname@example.org.