Gross Consulting is excited to announce the addition of our newest Senior Consultant, Karen Landrum.
Karen brings to Gross Consulting a broad set of unique skills and experience. In addition to direct insurance industry experience while employed with Kemper, Karen also brings an impressive range of expertise in consulting. While employed with Merlinos & Associates for 8 years, Karen developed and managed an actuarial practice that included both traditional pricing, reserving, and opinion work, as well as more specialized consulting in:
- new product development
- experience in emerging markets, such as insuretechs and cannabis products
- startup/de novo company consulting and rate filings
- regulatory filing reviews and market conduct exams
- predictive analytics consulting and development of filing support for predictive models
- client training on actuarial and predictive analytic methods
Karen is a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society, a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries, and holds the Certified Specialist in Predictive Analytics designation from the CAS Institute.
To learn more about Karen’s experience and how she can help your company to succeed click here.