Kevin is a risk, actuarial, and underwriting professional in the P&C space, with experience and expertise in the Insurance Linked Securities market, as well. His P&C career spans more than 25 years. Kevin’s 12 years in the P&C industry include roles as
- Deputy CUO of a property reinsurer,
- Chief pricing actuary of a specialty casualty reinsurer,
- An actuary responsible for dynamic risk modeling and commutation and arbitration support at a global runoff insurer,
- A large commercial account pricing actuary, and
- Managed reinsurance sidecar portfolios.
As a consultant he has provided a broad range of actuarial, risk & capital, and pricing and underwriting advisory and assurance services to P&C carriers and their investors. He is a widely recognized expert in ERM, risk modeling, capital modeling and management, and exposure accumulation measurement & management. He also has a particular interest in appropriately aligning actuarial, risk & capital, and underwriting activities with an insurer’s corporate strategy.
Kevin is an Associate of the Casualty Actuarial Society, a Chartered Enterprise Risk Analyst, and a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries. He holds a PhD in Mathematics from the University at Albany and a BS in Mathematics from Auburn University.