Title: Creating a Cloud Data Analytics Platform
Speakers: Jeff White and Bret Shroyer, Gross Consulting
Have you been thinking about modernizing your current analytical data platform? Have you considered using the Cloud? Technology has changed significantly in recent years – if your data tech stack is 5-10+ years old, you are missing out on fantastic new tooling. Because the change in data technology has stabilized in the last year, now is a good time to consider your options.
In this webinar, we will bring you up to speed on the developments in data technology, including the benefits of moving to the cloud. We will also provide overarching principles you should apply to your platform. Last, we will walk you through the process of how to build your platform, with considerations at every step.
Register at http://www.cgconsult.com/MuSigma
Watch Previous Webinars
- 2020-09: Practical Predictive Modeling for New Modelers (and Their Managers)
- 2020-08: The Biggest Problem With Your Pricing Model…
- 2020-07: ERM: One Actuary’s Perspective
- 2020-06: Data Visualization for Actuaries
- 2020-05: From What to Why: Delivering Meaning From the Model
- 2020-04: Predictive Modeling Targets (You May Not Have Considered)
- 2020-03: Actuarial Case Reserves
- 2020-02: Topic Modeling Using LDA
Presented by Gross Consulting, the MuSigma Webinar Series is an excellent opportunity for actuaries and insurance professionals to engage in free, interactive, and relevant content designed to provide quality continuing education.