Actuarial Policy Reserves
Speaker: Chris Gross
In this webinar, Chris will discuss the creation and use of policy-level reserve estimates of the value of unreported claims. This can be thought of as a replacement for (pure) IBNR and Unearned Premium reserves at the policy level, based on available information at the policy level. Such reserves are very useful for actuarial reserving, pricing, and internal management reporting.
Register at http://www.cgconsult.com/MuSigma
Watch Previous Webinars
- 2021-08: Better Internal Management Reporting for P&C Insurers
- 2021-07: The Complement of Credibility in Predictive Modeling (Intentional or Not)
- 2021-06: A Primer on Federal Crop Insurance
- 2021-04: 10 Reasons Why Every Actuary Should Know Python
- 2021-03: Towards A Holistic Approach for Managing Reserve Risk
- 2021-02: Get the Most Out of Your Test Data
- 2021-01: What’s It Worth? Quantifying the Impact of Predictive Models
- 2020-12: Assigning “Minimum Variance” Weights to Reserve Methods
- 2020-11: Identically Distributed? Don’t Bet On It!
- 2020-10: Building a Cloud Data Analytics Platform
- 2020-09: Practical Predictive Modeling for New Modelers (and Their Managers)
- 2020-08: The Biggest Problem With Your Pricing Model…
- 2020-07: ERM: One Actuary’s Perspective
- 2020-06: Data Visualization for Actuaries
- 2020-05: From What to Why: Delivering Meaning From the Model
- 2020-04: Predictive Modeling Targets (You May Not Have Considered)
- 2020-03: Actuarial Case Reserves
- 2020-02: Topic Modeling Using LDA
Presented by Gross Consulting, the MuSigma Webinar Series is an excellent opportunity for actuaries and insurance professionals to engage in free, interactive, and relevant content designed to provide quality continuing education.